Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Tea


Seth's class had a Mother's Day Tea on Friday. His class worked hard that morning preparing. They actually mixed and baked the muffins we had! Seth made me a plate with his hand print in red. The teacher told me that he is always adament about using "boy colors". When she went to write his name on the back she was so focused on his insisting that his be red that she wrote Red on the back of the plate instead of his name. So he now has the nickname Big Red at school.


My favorite thing that the teachers do every year for Mother's Day is the questionair they do with the kids about their Moms. Here is how Seth answered his questions.....

My Mom's name is Stephanie and is is 15

Her hair is brown

Her eyes are blue

Her favorite color is green

She likes to eat salad

I like it when my Mom plays my brother's game that pops and lands on a number

My Mom can do lots of things but she is best at playing with me

My Mom is so smart she even knows how to keep a promise

I'd like to tell my Mom that I love her

Mom is special because she was born

I love her because she let's me go to her mom and dad's house

1 comment:

patti said...

that is the best. how fun to show that to him in 10 years. I love that he says...her mom and dad's. teehee