Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008






We had Christmas in Little Rock this year. Both of our parents spent Christmas Day with us.
We started our Christmas celebration with a Christmas Eve service at church. I told the story of Jesus birth with help from children at church. I'm hoping to get some pics from one of the other Mom's and will post later. They were precious! Seth played the angel that appeared to Mary, Joseph and the Shepherds. He flapped those wings so good I thought he really would fly!

The rest was low key at home time. Seth put out food for Santa's reindeers. Seth put out pie, fudge and milk for Santa.

Santa was good to Seth. As he put it....he brought me everything I ever wanted. We have a hard time getting him to pause the Indiana Jones game. I think I'm going to have to get a timer for the living room.

No comments: