Monday, September 1, 2008

Aren't they a cute couple?

I wonder how many times in this world two friends have taken a picture of their kids and laugh and say maybe we'll show this at their wedding someday. The lucky lady in this picture is Madelyn. She is the daughter of my total friend Laura. Laura and I met in college and then both accepted job offers at the same hotel after graduation. And now we get to be Moms together.

Even though it rarely happens, I have friends whose Moms were best friends.
So even though the chances are not great....it is possible....don't you think they look good together?

3 comments:

Emily said...

Long shot? Maybe! But you never know...just look at Matt and me! It happened that way for us. =)

patti said...

oh my...i was sitting here reading going....who is that. I can't believe it. she is precious...such a doll!

aunty and gracie lu said...

set the date!!! nothing wrong with arranged marriages. i have grace narrowed down to 3 boys.