Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The season's over.... :-(

There is nothing better in this world to me than a TBall game. I love how the whole team gives it their all......like all running into the outfield to get the ball. I love that everyone gets to bat every inning and touch all the bases. I love that everyone gets to go out in the field and no one sits on the bench except when waiting to bat. I love the freedom each player has to run off the the field at any moment to go tell Mom or Dad something or even go to the bathroom. I love that the best part of getting to first base is getting to play in the dirt.

Please don't get me wrong....I believe that baseball in it's true form of competition is wonderful. But as a Mom of a preschooler, TBall is the perfect introduction into the game without all the pressures. If I weren't already so busy with other kid activites I would have to consider being a TBall Coach.



No comments: