Friday, March 7, 2008

Seth's Snow Walk




Yes...one more entry from our Tuesday S*N*O*W***D*A*Y.
I mentioned to Seth late Tuesday morning that we might walk down to the church in the afternoon so Momma could take care of a few things.  When the time came, Seth held me to my exact words....he wanted to walk.   The thought of walking to church seemed doable, being downhill all the way....but thinking ahead to the return trip, I was afraid he would run out of gas and there I would be trying to carry him home uphill in the snow.  Okay so the snow had melted....it was still cold and uphill.  Therefore I chose to let him walk and I drove right behind him all the way.  It was so fun to watch him bounce happily along his way.  He actually ran a good part of it and that was in cowboy boots!
Much to my surprise, when it came time to go home he insisted on walking again.
Now my Seth will officially be able to tell his children about walking to church in the snow.....uphill on the way home.

No comments: